Open fotophire, you’ll see this start interface. You’ll see select Photo Cutter if you want to remove background or cut objects out. We’ve also got the guide to learn How to use Photo Editor to retouch photos or How to use Photo Cutter to remove background.
To import photos, you can choose Open and select a local photo, or Recent Files to import photos you’ve recently edited.
You can also choose a sample photo under Tutorials and start a 4-step tutorial that guides you through the main features in seconds.
Step1: In Erase module, select a erase method from rectangle, lasso, polygon or brush, of which the size can be set from 1px to 250px;
Step2: Mark the object to be removed;
Step 3: Click Erase button and the objects will be removed without messing the background
If you accidentally mark a area larger than you intend to be, you can also erase your marked area with Fix the Selection tool.
Step 1: In Clone module, select Source Point, adjust the brush size (from 1px to 250px) to make it cover the entire object. Increase Edge Blur to smooth the transition between selection and surrounding pixels;
Step 2: Mark the object to be cloned;
Step 3: The circled area is cloned and you can click on the area to place the cloned object;
Note that the clone tool can also be used to remove object. In this case, you can clone a sea to sky area and place it over the seagull to erase it.
1. To crop the image, you can click the module Crop, and choose from proportion templates, crop with fixed ratio or custom ratio
2. To change the tilt of the image, you can either click on the corner and hold or use Straighten Tool, which allows you to trace a horizon line on the photo. Then the photo will be automatically straightened.
After you finish editing, you can choose to:
1. Save your photo in JPG, TIFF or PNG (note that image with transparent background must be saved as PNG file);
2. Print your image out. There’re preset printing templates for your convenience. You can also customize printing settings;
3. Directly share on Facebook