In this guide, you’re about to learn the detailed guide and features in Photo Editor.
Install and start Fotophire Editing Toolkit, and double-click the Photo Editor module to start it.
Now you should select the photo you want to use. You can click the Open button to add image from your computer, or drag and drop files into the program window.
When the program loads your picture, you’ll see the picture in the window. The effects are listed at the right side of the window. Now you can apply the chosen effects to your photo.
If you have finished applying effects to your photos, you can save your changes on computer by clicking the Save button at the top middle of the software window, and then choosing a target folder on your computer to save the photos.
1. Menu: The Three Dash menu icon enables you to get access to Home, Open New File and so on.
2. Revert to the original: By clicking the button, you can return the photo to its original condition immediately.
3. Undo & Redo: With these two options, you can move backward or forward to the actions you’ve made.
4. Save: Save all the changes you’ve made on computer.
5. Print: Print the image you’ve edited.
6. Share: Share your edited photo to Facebook with one click.
1. Single View: In Single View mode, you’ll only have one photo. All the changes you made will display on the photo directly.
2. Switch between Before and After Views: There’re 4 view modes, include Vertical Side-by-Side View, Vertical Split View, Horizontal Side-by-Side View, and Horizontal Split View. You’re allowed to select one mode in the drop-down menu.
3. Rotate: With the Rotate button, you are able to rotate your photo 90 degree at a time in the clockwise direction.
4. Pan and Zoom: If your photo is large in size, you can take advantage of this option to zoom in or out your photo. You need to click the option and drag the slider to adjust the size of your photo.
You can also use the Zoom Out and Zoom In tool beside the Pan and Zoom option to adjust the photo size. The hotkey for Zoom Out is Ctrl+-, and the hotkey for Zoom In is Ctrl++.
5. Actual Size: After clicking this button, your photo will return to its original size.
6. Fit to Screen: Your photo will fit to the program window when you click this button.
7. Quick Launch: There’s a small triangle icon at the bottom of the program window. If you have multiple pictures in the folder to deal with, you can click this icon, and then you’ll see all the pictures below.
You can also see the Left and Right Arrow at the lower-left corner. With the help of these options, you’ll be able to switch to another photo immediately.
8. Show/Hide Filmstrip: You can click this option to call up the Filmstrip directly. The other button beside it is Show/Hide Panels, which enables you to show or hide the panel at the right side of the program window.
9. Save Settings as New Effect: If you have made any adjustments to the photos, you can save this adjustment as a new effect so that you can apply the effect to your other photos easily.
10. Add to Favorites: You can add the effects which you like most to Favorite category by clicking the Add to Favorites icon when you move the mouse onto the thumbnail of the effect.
Next: Add Frame to Photo