Open fotophire, you’ll see this start interface. You’ll see select Photo Cutter if you want to remove background or cut objects out. We’ve also got the guide to learn How to use Photo Editor to retouch photos or How to use Photo Eraser to erase unwanted objects.
To import photos, you can choose Open and select a local photo, or Recent Files to import photos you’ve recently edited.
You can also choose a sample photo under Tutorials and start a 4-step tutorial that guides you through the main features in seconds.
Step 1: Use tool Paint Areas to Remove, mark the background you want to delete with few lines (you don’t have to be precise);
Step 2: If some parts are accidentally removed, use too Paint Areas to Keep, highlight the parts you want to keep with few lines
Step 3: If you remove/keep wrong areas, you can use tool Erase Painting to erase the lines you’ve highlighted with.
After you remove the background, you can create a photomontage with our templates background or your own background (click + button to import your own photo).
To refine a little bit, you can click the object, flip, rotate or adjust the size and position.
1. To crop the image, you can click the module Crop, and choose from proportion templates, crop with fixed ratio or custom ratio
2. To change the tilt of the image, you can either click on the corner and hold or use Straighten Tool, which allows you to trace a horizon line on the photo. Then the photo will be automatically straightened.
After you finish editing, you can choose to
1. Save your photo in JPG, TIFF or PNG (note that image with transparent background must be saved as PNG file);
2. Print your image out. There’re preset printing templates for your convenience. You can also customize printing settings;
3. Directly share on Facebook